Forbes Technosys has a comprehensive managed services offering for its customers in the banking, utility, telecom, power, retail, government, insurance and financial sectors. The scope of services includes but is not limited to the following:
Incident Management Services
- Monitoring - Receipt of service requests at the toll free number or as per the trouble ticket generated in the monitoring system.
- Technical Helpdesk - Available as a single point of contact for engineer’s for help, feedback on the status of a problem or managing multiple parties to resolve problems.
- Dispatch Requests.
- Managing Forbes and Third Party Service Providers - Manage the coordination of incidents that require both single and multiple third party dispatches. Monitor (i) receipt of an incident, (ii) arrival on-site, (iii) repair time, and (iv) total resolution time from start to finish.
- – Notify closure of incident and provide monthly report on channel performance.
- – Message triggers upon crossing of threshold for consumables and pass it on to the Management Centre to trigger appropriate escalation/alarm.
- – Escalation for pre-defined events.
First Line Maintainance (FLM) services
- Receipt of service requests via a help line number or as per the trouble ticket generated in the monitoring system.
- Clearing of paper, card, journal/receipt paper jams.
- Supply and replenishment of consumables.
- Monitoring condition of equipment.
- Reporting faults / problems
- Replenishment of consumables and First Line Maintenance services
- Remote Monitoring
Remotely poll devices at intervals that detect problems immediately after occurrence,
detect events that exceed set thresholds.
- Fault Identification – remote diagnostic tools used
- – Notify appropriate agency for activating support
- – Notify customer at detection, isolation and resolution
- – Manage incident from detection to resolution.
- – Proactive/predictive analysis & recommendations
- – Setting event thresholds based on customer availability needs
- – Tuning performance by correlating events with performance metrics
- – Identify and resolve bottlenecks that inhibit availability and performance
- – Automate collection of key performance metrics.
- Software and screen distribution from a central source to facilitate individual configuration and screen displays
- Scheduling download and installation at desired times.
- Scheduled upload of e - Journals.
- Monitoring Job status online.
- Systems Security e.g. Firewall, Anti Virus applications, Access Control, IP Sec tunnels on routers etc.
- E - archival and retrieval facility.
- Messages transferred encrypted with time stamp to prevent unauthorised access.
- Maintenance of Audit Trail to track all activities.
Consumables ManagaementReplenish consumables essential to ensure uninterrupted operation as necessary.
Help Desk Systems
- Single point of contact for help, checks on status of a problem, equipment problems, managing multiple parties to resolve problems.
- Receive telephone call from external customer, identify the caller, log and create the incident ticket and assign the incident priority.
- Supplemental support for variations in business patterns.
- Automatic escalation tools and procedures.
- Customized report options
- Proactive problem resolutions.
- Coordination / management of multi-vendor support.
Furnish the standard reports periodically as required by the customer.